Thursday, August 30, 2012

Baby Michael's One Year Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Acworth, Ga Baby Photographer}





     I have so enjoyed getting to know Michael, big sis Ava, and his mom and dad this year. They are such a beautiful family! I don't think my one year families realize how attached I get to them. Especially since I'm just now coming up on two years in business, so most of them had faith in me early on and decided to stick with me for a year from the start, and for that I will always be grateful. Plus I just love getting to know their little ones and their unique personalities. Michael has always had such a calm demeanor and he is definitely a thinker. I think he was plotting his escape during the family shots b/c the boy just wanted to get down and go! He's all over now! The cake seemed a bit too sweet for his liking, but his expressions while trying it were priceless. 4 year old Ava did not seem to mind helping out though :) 
Thanks again Ivey family for being so nice to work with every time! 


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography








































No comments: