Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Laynie's 9 Month Old Portrait Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography| Atlanta, Baby Photographer}



     I am convinced that at 9 months old Laynie has caught onto what she's suppose to do when I'm around because even when distracted she kept making sure to turn back and give me quick smiles as if saying "ok, here ya go." She is definitely a smart little lady that is for sure and beautiful to boot! I just love her little personality and I can't wait to see her and her always fabulous family in October for her 1 year old session!


(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 

All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography































No comments: