Sunday, August 5, 2012

Newborn Baby Owen's Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Newborn Photographer}











 

    It had been a little over a month since my last newborn session, so I was excited to kick off this stretch of newborns with super sweet baby Owen. They always seem to come in waves, but this time it's all girls and this sweet little guy, and he set the bar high ladies! ;) He was such an easy baby to work with. I held him for bit at first (I claim I need to do that ya know, so they get to know me. Though really it's a bit of that selfish need to snuggle a newborn too if I am totally honest) and he was alert and calm as can be. He did great with his family shots and not long after was sound asleep in moms arms. From there, he was a champ and let us move him without much complaint at all. I am so excited that I will get to see him and his parents (who are rocking it as first timers I should add) again for his 6 months pictures! Congrats again Julie and Dave!

(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 
All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography











Guard dog Lucy making herself comfortable in the nursery (she posed herself like this, so how could I resist?)











Adorable hat by Hippity Hoot Notions










No comments: