Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Brooke 1 Year Old session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Toddler Photographer}




   One year old Brooke and I bonded immediately.  At least I think we did, though it was apparent right away that Brooke was no stranger to the camera. I mentioned that and Mom informed me that they take her pictures often to send to out of town grandparents. She definitely knew how to turn on the charm for it and had the sweetest of smiles. She also had some pretty classic expressions as she studied puzzle pieces, "introduced" herself to the rocking horse, and concentrated on walking with a fluffy tutu which I'm sure is quite a challenge! She has such a good natured personality and I loved getting to know this cutie!



Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 


       








(click on images to view larger)


















No comments: