Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Super Sweet 1 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}




     I've said it before, I truly enjoy working with children of ALL ages, but there's just something special about one year olds...even without the cake smashes, ha ha. They haven't quite reached the fake smiling stage, so you get all "real" reactions typically. They tend to think I'm funny and that I sing good because they just don't know any better ;). And I just love capturing them as they explore and interact with those with them. This sweet girl was no exception. With her big blue eyes she took in everything around us and a couple of times "tottled" (is that a real word?) right on up to me to be held and of course won me over immediately!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 


























No comments: