Tuesday, October 2, 2012

N Family Toddler/Maternity Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Family Photographer}


         Loved getting to work with this gorgeous family again. Sweet Leighton has gotten so big since I saw her last and I really enjoyed her little two year old personality. She got the biggest kick out of getting to  tell me to "stop!" when it was time to take a picture, which was not at all a surprise to me since my 2 year old enjoys telling me what to do too ;) She sure does love her mom and dad and I'm certain she will be an excellent little helper when her baby sister arrives!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 
























1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you so much!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these... You are the best!