Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Baby Morgan Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}




   Baby Morgan and her family were so nice to work with. I usually allow for up to three hours in case we need the extra time, but I actually used up the three hours with them just because I was having fun and Morgan did SO good. I kept thinking the next backdrop or hat change would be our last, but nope- she was an absolute princess and never protested a bit. She was still "posing" when we decided we had gotten more than enough variety. And such a beauty too! I loved mixing in some parent shots and a few fun props, but for the most part keeping it classic and simple.


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography

































Had to include "big sis" Sadie too. Which by the way I am convinced that Lagotto Romanos (Italian Water Dogs) are camera hams b/c the two I have worked with were all about posing :) 


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: