Monday, January 28, 2013

Jack's 1 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}}

      
    Oh, this kid. I truly love him. Jack belongs to great friends of mine and every time I see him he is just Mr. Chill and flashing the biggest smiles. I really think we have bonded at his past sessions, so I knew I would have fun capturing him at age 1.  

    We went with a more lifestyle approach this time,for the most part, and I was excited that his mom was up for keeping it simple and just focusing on capturing HIM. We started by just letting him play on their bed (b/c that's always fun and the white cover and window light definitely helped) and he immediately started flashing the big grins that melt my heart. We did step outside for some more classic family shots as well, but these "real-life" and cake smash ones were my personal favorites. 


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 
















I thought it would be fun to get a family feet shot...Jack thought it would be more fun to roll back and forth :)



Break time: 







We snuck outside for a bit too...



And after doing some outside family photos we came back in to let him eat cake...and that he did! :)















Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: