Saturday, March 2, 2013

Baby Adelaide's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Newborn Photographer}




    My job is truly rewarding. Especially when I have newborn sessions. Getting to meet such nice families and capture this important stage in their lives brings me so much joy. I enjoyed meeting 8 day old baby Adelaide and her parents the other day. She was so very relaxed and happy..I think I saw more smiles throughout the session than I have any other newborn. Congrats again Melissa and Don...she's beautiful!



Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography




































No comments: