Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tessa's Toddler Session Peak {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}


   This was my third session with now 18 months old Tessa. And at each one she has been nothing but PRECIOUS. She has always remained calm and cool...I think she is very curious and enjoys taking everything in. I love all her little thoughtful expressions and sweet smiles. I have also loved getting to know her nice family as we have enjoyed exploring Roswell, Atlanta, and now Marietta together! 


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography










































2 comments:

Baby Photography London said...

Wonderful pictures! I love the mood you captured.
Congratulations on the great artwork!

Lisa Rappa Photography said...

Thank you!