Thursday, March 14, 2013

William's 6 Month Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}






                                                                      
    6 months ago this sweet boy was honestly one of the easiest newborns I have ever worked with. I think we set a record with how quickly his newborn session went b/c I arrived to a sleeping little guy, we set up outside (even the blanket shots) and he stayed asleep and content the whole time. So, it was no surprise that he was just as easy to work with at 6 months, though of course much more awake :) I loved getting a glimpse at his personality this time and being greeted with a snuggle.  He just went with the flow and showed off those gorgeous big eyes of his. I truly enjoyed seeing William and his parents again and I look forward to working with them again when he turns one!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography




(click on photos for larger view) 
                                                                    
                                                                                        (Taking a little break ;))

                                             







































2 comments:

Mindy Mann said...

I can't stop smiling, I just love love all of them! Thanks so much Lisa!!

Davis Mann said...

Handsome nephew I have...