Friday, April 19, 2013

Annalee's 6 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}



   I realized as I worked on these images, that this type of session is truly one of my favorites. Mostly lifestyle, maybe a few props, laid back and focused on just one subject.  I can honestly say I enjoy all sessions-- families, engagement, themed etc. Mixing things up keeps it interesting for me. But there's just something about getting to show up at a client's home and spend time with one little one (and I do so love this age!)  Keeping things simple and laid back is also easier on the babies and this sweet girl was an absolute angel to work with--even with no nap! It also helped that they did happen to have some good window light and this client knew that...and since she's a previous Capture That Kid workshop attendee, I knew I could trust her when she said her home would work well for this session too ;).
    Anyhow- I loved getting to meet sweet Annalee. The minute I picked her up she gave me 5 hugs in a row and was happy wherever we put her even when we snuck outside for a few quick shots on a somewhat chilly day. She's adorable and has the cutest little baby toes too, which she was often curling up, so I couldn't resist a few feet shots of course!




Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography








































I'm outta here! ;)

No comments: