Monday, April 22, 2013

Kristen and Justin Engagement Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Wedding Photographer}


    I love getting to do engagement sessions with my wedding couples. It is a great way to get to know them and for them to get to know me and "how I roll" a little better ;) I had such a great time with Kristen and Justin and can't wait to get to work with them again when they say "I do" in May at the beautiful Primrose Cottage! I kept them a little longer than planned b/c it was a beautiful evening at the Roswell Mill  and their joy in being together was just so refreshing to be around. They were all smiles and laughter with each other and to me that's a clear sign these two are truly in love! 

Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.
























                 














No comments: