Friday, April 12, 2013

Fabulous Family of Five Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby and Child Photographer}


Sometimes you just have to shake the sillies out to get a session started :) I loved meeting this sweet family (I know I say that all the time, but I really do love working with so many nice families!) and I was so impressed with how sweet and easy going these kiddos were (ages 19 months, 3, and 5) even while they were feeling a little jet-lagged from flying in from California. So Tony and Charity- please let me know your secret!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography






















No comments: