Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Quinnerisms: The Many Expressions of Quinn, 3 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}

  Beautiful canopy by  Hippity Hoot Notions

      Whether it be "praying", deep in thought, frustration, wonder, or pure joy, this 3 month old wears her emotions on her face already and I just love that about her. She just happens to be absolutely gorgeous too. So do I feel lucky that I happen to be friends with her Mommy (who also happens to be a fabulous tutu maker aka Little Boo Creations) and who has asked me to photograph her throughout her first year? Why yes, I do. I love that sweet Quinn let us know what she was willing to put up with during her session quite clearly and that she was most content when we just let her do her thing :) Can't wait to see her little personality come out even more at 6 months old!




Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography







Gimme that camera!



 Bow by Bella Blooms Boutique










I couldn't decide which expression to go with so....

No comments: