Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hudson's 1 Year Session Peek! {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}



   It really is crazy how fast a year goes. I met this wonderful couple when they were expecting their sweet boy Hudson and have had the pleasure of photographing their family throughout his first year.  He has consistently had such a calm, thoughtful, and so sweet demeanor. I love his two-toothed smile that he has now and have always loved capturing him as he takes in his surroundings...He is quite a little observer and Marietta Square had lots going on to watch :)  Hudson- it has been such a treat to get to know you and your mom and dad who are always so good to me! Happy 1st Birthday little man!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography























 Cake Time! (I couldn't make up my mind on color or b&w for these so did both..here's a few of the b&w's though b/c apparently this is my preference for the moment..editing can be moody business ;) Regardless- Hudson was a super cute cake eater :)







No comments: