Monday, May 13, 2013

Annalee's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}








      It's such an honor to be asked into someone's home as their family is adjusting to life with a newborn. It truly is a special time in their lives and I enjoy capturing these personal moments as well as the posed individual baby shots in the comfort of their home.  I'm always so impressed by how settled and rested everyone seems, but I do remember that wonderful adrenaline rush that comes with a new baby...The excitement and love is just so contagious, and I get so much joy from these newborn sessions. Plus I get to snuggle cute little babies, and I truly love that!

   This sweet girl, 2 week old Annalee, was nice and sleepy from the start and did great for pictures with her family and her super sweet and helpful big sister! And although once we got to her individual shots, she was much more awake, she still was as content as could be and such an easy baby to work with and of course absolutely beautiful! I enjoyed getting to know Annalee and her family and was truly impressed with her 5 year old sister who was all smiles and sweetness and quite interested in the photos, posing, and accessories. I think she might make a good photographer one day ;)

Welcome to the world precious Annalee!



Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.





                  






















Perfect newborn tutu by Little Boo Creations

Beautiful headbands by Bella Blooms Boutique









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photographs are simply amazing! I want one of each!! Of course, being the Grandmother (Nonnie') I would be a bit partical!!! Your props are perfect! :-) Each one brought a big smile to my face and just "made my day"!