Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kylie's 2 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby and Child Photographer}


  If you follow my facebook page then this isn't the first time you're hearing how excited I was to get to see this sweet face again. I first photographed Miss Kylie as a newborn 2 years ago.  I have a special place in my heart for all the families that worked with me in my first year and that have stuck with me as I've grown as a photographer. I truly love getting to see their precious kiddos grow too.  Kylie always makes me feel like she is happy to see me as well, but of course, I think Kylie may make everyone feel that way, as she had no problem taking my hand and leading me away to play. I got a little carried away with this peek. Hard not too with all those adorable smiles she was shooting my way. I had such a nice time with her and her pretty mom and Nanna too! :)



**Images can be viewed in slide show mode by clicking on them.
******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like an image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will be happy to send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy or save images from this blog as the quality will not be the same and ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.































Best way to wrap up a session on a hot summer day? Splash pad!!











Nanna joined in on the phone too :) 








No comments: