Monday, July 1, 2013

5 Day Old Lea's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Acworth Woodstock, Ga Newborn Photographer}





    Working with newborns is always special, but when they are family, getting to do so is even more meaningful to me of course. This beautiful girl is my cousin's 5th little one. She is just as precious as her siblings and I can't wait to do a session this next weekend with all the kiddos, but for this session it was all about sweet Lea and she was such a little angel. I just love her little rolls and she liked being snuggled, so I definitely got to enjoy some time holding her too. I plan to sneak in more snuggles at the next session as well ;) 



**Images can be viewed in slide show mode by clicking on them.
******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like an image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will be happy to send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy or save images from this blog as the quality will not be the same and ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.


















Hair bow by Bella Blooms Boutique


















No comments: