Tuesday, July 30, 2013

J Family Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}


   I just loved getting to see this sweet family again. Not only are they returning clients, but also long time friends and it's always so special to me to get to capture friends of mine from "back in the day" as parents now! Gavin and Dee have two absolutely gorgeous little girls and I was so excited to finally get to meet 6 month old Anne Carter. Her momma warned me that she woke up much earlier than her norm, but I wouldn't have known it because she remained quite calm the entire session and was such a sweetie! Big sis Maggie is as adorable as ever and full of fun kid energy. I enjoyed her spunk and personality and had so much fun with them all! 




















































No comments: