Sunday, July 28, 2013

Reagan, 9 Day Old Newborn Session Peek { Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Duluth, Georgia Baby Photographer}



   I got to meet 9 day old baby Reagan last week and of course she is just beautiful like her momma! Having met her mom already at their maternity session, I knew we would have a fun, easy going session.  Reagan was such a sweet little lady (with fabulous hair) and very alert for a while, which I always love b/c there's just something about those new baby eyes. I loved watching her take everything in and how she seemed to already know her mom so well as she gazed at her. I enjoyed capturing her little forehead wrinkle as she focused and then once she got sleepy, she let us get away with several different "looks" and was a perfect little model! Here's just a little peek at sweet Reagan's session....











































No comments: