Monday, July 1, 2013

Piper's 3 Month Mini Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}



  I had the pleasure of photographing this precious little lady's brother Will throughout his first year, so it's no surprise that she is one super sweet baby girl like her brother was. Our session was just days before she turned 3 months old and she is already showing off such a happy, easy going personality. She was taking everything in (including me and my big ole camera) with looks of focus and wonder and was so much fun to photograph. She was happiest snuggled with her pretty momma of course, so I couldn't resist capturing a few of them together too.  I can't wait to see her and her family again in October! 

******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like an image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will be happy to send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy or save images from this blog as the quality will not be the same and ALL images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.
























No comments: