Friday, August 16, 2013

Austin's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Alpharetta, Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}







    There is a lot that I love about getting to do this for living, but the absolute best part about it is getting to capture such special moments in peoples lives and being constantly reminded of the things that matter most. I feel especially lucky when I get to witness several of these with some of the families I work with and I have been able to do so with this one. I met this couple for a session before they were engaged, photographed their wedding, and then recently got to meet their new baby boy Austin. It has been such an honor to get to capture all of these moments for them, but meeting him was extra special and he truly is such a lucky little boy to have so much love around him including the love and protection of his big sister Ava. Although she told me she was wishing for a girl before he was born, I think she was quite smitten with baby Austin! It's hard not to be! ;)































































No comments: