Tuesday, August 6, 2013

P Family Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}



     I love photographing kids b/c they are all energy and true emotion. They keep us young and show us how to take the world in w/intensity! It's what I loved about teaching and definitely one of my favorite things about photography too. I was excited to get to meet this couple and their adorable 2 year old and his pretty 5 year old big sis last week. Both kids were ready to start exploring right away and I enjoyed getting to capture them as they did. We met at a beautiful location, and regardless of some "fun" with mosquitos and humidity (it is August in Georgia after all ;)), this family still looked picture perfect!










































































No comments: