Monday, August 5, 2013

Ryan's Senior Session Sneak Peek (North Cobb High School) {Lisa Rappa Photography | Acworth, Ga Photographer}



   I haven't done all that many senior sessions since my primary specialty is babies and families, but I have so enjoyed the ones I have gotten to shoot and I was thrilled when the mom of this former (2nd grade) student of mine contacted me! I'll be honest, I was a tad nervous, b/c I'm used to chasing babies around, not posing seniors and I didn't want to seem "uncool" or clueless of course ;) But Ryan was definitely a natural "model" and I enjoyed getting to catch up with his mom and him throughout our time together, so it was very relaxed and fun. 
   He was playing baseball back when I taught him and has done so well with it that he has already committed to Young Harris on a baseball scholarship! How awesome is that? He graduates NCHS in 2014 and has a lot to look forward to! Congrats on your success Ryan! It was great getting to see you again and I wish you the best!








































































No comments: