Monday, November 4, 2013

B Family and Toddler Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography Acworth, Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}





































I will be honest, when I got out of the car for this morning session, I worried a bit that it may just be too cold for a 1 and 2 year old, but I of course should know that the little ones tend to be much tougher than I am when it comes to cold. These two proved that point well in spite of their little red noses and were such troopers for their family session and it allowed for some extra snuggles too. Of course as a mom of two that are close in age like this, I was ready for them to both be on the run in opposite directions, which allowed them to stay warm, so was fine by me and fun to capture! They were so cute as they explored. Little James discovered a love for throwing rocks and C.C. was practicing her independence on the move. Such cuties and I loved getting to see their family again!



































 










No comments: