Thursday, November 7, 2013

Baby Reagan's 3 Month Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography Atlanta, Woodstock, Ga Portrait Photographer}








I am so glad I get to photograph this cutie's first year because I just love working with her sweet family and I adore this baby girl! For her 3 month old session she was already showing so much determination to be on the move and although tiny, she is not to be underestimated b/c this gal is strong!  My favorite part of the 3 month old stage is the smiles and cute expressions they make as they start to try to babble. Reagan was so expressive during her session and I loved watching her "conversations" with her daddy. I can't wait to see this precious girl again in 2014 and I'm willing to bet she will be off and crawling then too!

































 "Hmmm, I'm not so sure about this whole sitting up thing just yet." ;)


















No comments: