Sunday, August 3, 2014

Baby Caroline's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Family Photographer}



   I always say it...I love my job. But it's always a little more special when it's working with people that I know personally and I was really looking forward to this session because a years ago, I taught with this beautiful baby girl's momma. I was excited to get to see her and her husband, who I last saw at their rehearsal dinner, now as proud parents of such a sweet little girl! Baby Caroline really is as precious as can be and I was so glad she was awake for a bit...but even more so I just loved all of the sleep smiles she kept flashing while in her parents arms. Definitely a happy little one! Congrats Kirsten and James, she's so adorable! 



























































No comments: