Monday, August 11, 2014

Senior Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Family Photographer}


This girl... WOW! I met her when she was 4 years old and back then she had spunk, confidence, and such a big heart. I laugh as I remember she tested me a little the first day to see if I was a good babysitter for her, but before long, was in the backyard swinging and singing songs with me and we quickly bonded.  I last saw her when she was about 12 years old and within minutes could tell none of these things have changed about her. Kylie is STUNNING inside and out, has a smile that makes everyone around her smile and I have no doubt that she will succeed at whatever she puts her mind to. It's her Senior year this year and she has an interest in pursuing Neuroscience (go girl!) and has her pick from some awesome colleges. Couldn't be more impressed by the young woman that she has become.  Proud of you Ky and I know your family is too!



































I have to say a few quick words about Kylie's mom and siblings too. Travis was two when I met him. He was as sweet and loving as could be and was such a laid back little guy to get to babysit. He enjoyed jamming out to music with me and was always so much fun to take places. You can tell by the way both of his sisters dote on him that he is still the cool kid with such an easy going, pleasant personality to be around. What lucky girls to have someone like him as a brother! And Kinsley- where do I start w/ this beautiful young lady? I met her as a newborn and even then she had so much personality that you couldn't help but love her immediately. And "meeting" her again at age 13, I felt the same way. You just know being around her, that this girl is going to do something awesome one day.  All three of these kids are very impressive and they have their amazing Mom to thank for so much of that.

   I believe that God puts people in your life for a reason, and I gained and learned so much from my time with this family. Laura was such a support for me through some hard times, but also set a great example for me as a mom. I can only hope my kids and I have a relationship like hers do w/ her when they grow older. It was just so great to get to see how well they are all doing...love you guys!















No comments: