Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cameron's 1 Year Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Portrait Photographer}




 This adorable, expressive, little guy just turned 1 and really knew how to enjoy his birthday cake! We met on a muggy, drizzly morning, but he and his parents were absolute troopers and we waited it out and got plenty of shots under some covered areas while we did. I am so glad we did too b/c he did great regardless, and it ended in what had to be the best cake smashing I've seen yet. I loved watching him walk with his arms in the air for balance too! Such a cutie!
   

(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography)







This made me laugh-I love the look he was giving me like "Do you see my silly parents?" ;) 


Hanging on to daddy!


That's one determined look if I ever saw one!














And my favorite way to end a session.... 





No comments: