Sunday, September 2, 2012

Luke's 6 Month Old Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}




    I had such a nice day at Piedmont Park with cutie Luke and his family last week!  I met him 6 months ago as a newborn. He's just as sweet as he was then, but now has a great big contagious smile to go with it. I can't wait to see him again at 1 yr! :)



Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography



























No comments: