Thursday, August 2, 2012

W Family Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Child Portrait Photographer }



  It had been 6 months since I last saw this family and I loved getting to see how much these gorgeous girls have grown. 3 year old Whitney still of course has the most contagious of grins and sweet 6 month old baby Morgan has such a sweet little personality now. I was thrilled to learn that their Grandma had a pony there and although she (the pony) was not the most willing of models, it was a treat to get to photograph her and their cute dog too! 

(Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography









































No comments: