Sunday, September 16, 2012

A and J 9 Month Old Twins Sneak Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}


        9 month old, sweet, adorable twins. I could have spent all day with these two and their awesome parents, but they had some excuse about taking naps and such. But seriously, Jackson and Addison were just such nice babies to work with.  Jackson was a little more amused by my silliness. Addison was often busy trying to figure me out and making her intent little expression that mom tells me is a classic one for her. You can tell she is definitely a little thinker and I loved the slight smile she would flash as she would decide that maybe I was a tad bit funny at times. Yea- we bonded ;)  Anyhow- these two couldn't be cuter. I love working with twins b/c I think they pull each others personalities out even more and the many expressions they make and how they interact with one another is just so fun to capture! 



Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography

























Getting sleepy... 




After a little break and a bottle we headed to my small studio room...



"Here, let me help you with that!" ;)












 This what Jackson thought about this whole studio thing ;)




No comments: