Friday, September 21, 2012

Baby Max Newborn Photos Peek { Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}



      I love getting to know new families and especially their new babies! Baby Max was sweet, sleepy and "smiled" more than any newborn I have worked with. He even flashed one for the family photo! Such a cute baby boy and I predict with parents like these two, he will be smiling often!




Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sleepyhead