Monday, September 10, 2012

Warren Family Mini Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Child Photographer}


    I always love getting to see these sweet, handsome boys and their parents. They are close in age like my kiddos are, so I enjoy seeing how they have grown and feel like I get a sneak peek of what's to come w/ my two. Plus, they are just so fun and nice to work with. I know you guys must be very proud Buffy and Gary! You have a beautiful family! 

Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography





























No comments: