Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Harper's 6 Month Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell, Ga Baby Photographer}



     Do you see that face? Miss Harper is a living doll baby and as sweet as it gets. I don't think she protested once during our session and it was pretty humid out, so she had reason if she wanted to! But her parents and awesome big sis kept her smiling and such a perfect little smile she has! Her eyes light up with it and I can't wait to see that smile again at 9 months!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography

















"What re you guys doing down here?" ;)


Gorgeous 3 year old big sis Rylee....













No comments: