Friday, September 7, 2012

William's Newborn Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Newborn Photographer}





      Loved getting to meet this nice couple and their beautiful boy! Although I'm not sure 4 day old William ever knew I was even there :) This sleepy boy was a dream to work with and we knocked this newborn session out in less than two hours and all in his front yard thanks to a warm cloudy day.  Can't wait to see this little guy's personality when he's 6 months old! 


     (Fabulous Fall aviator hat by Hippity Hoot Notions)


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography




































No comments: