Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maci's Newborn Session {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta, Ga Baby Photographer}



          When I heard sweet Maci needed to spend a few extra weeks in the hospital due to making her debut at 33 weeks I will be honest, I expected a much more fragile little lady at our session. But she proved me wrong immediately and appeared as healthy and strong as can be. She was sound asleep when I arrived and so easy to work with, though once she did wake up she was most content in mom's arms of course. Her big sisters seemed so proud and I can tell 1 year old Bella is excited to have a little sister to love on now too! Though I've loved getting to know her super cute big sisters this past year and excited to work w/them whenever I can, this year is going to be focused on Miss Maci and I can't wait to see her again at 3 months old in October! :)




Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. Clients, if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same. I also ask that they are not cropped or edited in any way. Thanks! 


All images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography



















No comments: