Friday, October 19, 2012

Double the Love {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Newborn Photographer}



   
  This brother/sister pair were such a joy to work with. They are also so lucky to have a pretty big sister to show them the ropes and teach them everything she knows. I was most impressed with how laid back and beautiful mom was looking though. I know she's not a first time mom, but still I think she had more energy than I did! The whole family seemed so content and I truly enjoyed getting to meet them!


Images can be viewed at full size, in slideshow mode by clicking on them. ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. *****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography. Thanks! 









Sweet baby boy Thad:



Big sis Ashlyn (great name ;)) is a natural with her little bro and sister! 

















No comments: