Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Andrew's 2 Year Old Toddler Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}





   "He's a maniac, maniac..." Ok- he's really not, but he is a super cutie w/ the best hair ever and he dances like crazy when you sing this song for him. I bet if you scroll down you can guess which picture he was doing this in too...so funny :) I can't believe my lil friend Andrew is turning TWO! His personality just gets more and more fun with each session. It has been almost a year since I last saw him b/c his family moved out of state, so I was really excited to get to spend some time with them. I don't know if he remembered me or is just that sweet and outgoing with everyone, but he was flashing his heart melting smiles and happy to show off his funny faces and dance moves. Love this kid and his parents and I had a blast getting to see them. The original plan was to meet at a park, but we ended up in Marietta Square, which I think is actually perfect since we did their maternity session there too. :)


Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.

























;)


"The Look" ;)











No comments: