Friday, May 24, 2013

Expecting Twins! Maternity Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Roswell Woodstock, Ga Newborn Photographer}




   I love when newborn clients take advantage of the baby and belly package and I get to do their maternity session too. For one, the mamas to be always have an amazing glow and that is just so awesome to get to capture. And I also get to know the parents before their newborn shoots, so when I show up within the week of them having their new baby they feel more comfortable already having met me. 

   In this case, there will be TWO new baby boys when I see this lovely couple next. They will be much loved and I am sure quite adorable too. Their mama was looking stunning for this maternity mini and her loving husband was so supportive and sweet to her throughout it as well. Such a nice couple- I have no doubt they will be wonderful parents! I can't wait to meet their little ones!




Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.


































No comments: