Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sarah and Brad..Engaged! {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Photographer}


                                     

  
   Last week seemed to have a common theme with Marietta Square, but it was fun to get to mix things up a little with an engagement session and getting to work with these two love birds. Instead of chasing them around singing songs like I do in my kid sessions I enjoyed getting to actually stroll through the square with them and the rainy weather held off perfectly for us. Sarah and Brad are a beautiful couple and since I've seen them together in social settings, I already knew they were a perfect match.  I think maybe it's the way they can truly laugh and have fun with each other that really makes their love so obvious. Sarah and Brad, I am so happy for you guys...congrats again!


Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.
































No comments: