Sunday, May 19, 2013

K and S Sister Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Woodstock, Ga Baby Photographer}









   I always love seeing these sweet, gorgeous sisters! They are old neighbors of mine and I can't get over how quickly they are growing up. Precious Kelsey is 3 years old, but I always think she's older b/c she has such a calm, easy going nature. And 1 year old lil Miss Savannah is so entertaining to capture as she explores with a hint of mischief in her sweet smiles. I had fun wandering in downtown Woodstock with them the other day. Our session quickly turned into a dance party/play time, which is basically how it goes with these ages, and which is why my job is so much fun :) 





Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.









 Love that little sis look of independence ;)









































"Bye bye!"



No comments: