Monday, May 20, 2013

Pierce and Vance 1 Yr Old/Toddler Sibling Session Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Marietta, Ga Baby Photographer}



     I met these cuties this past winter at my holiday sessions. This time I got to spend a little more time with them and we had much nicer weather too thankfully. They both are such sweethearts, full of energy and curiosity. We explored Marietta Square together and then wrapped up the session with some cake. Big bro actually did not care to have any and 1 year old Pierce, was not quite sure about it yet, but he was very intrigued with the candle and still had fun doing a little smashing.  ;)


Images can be viewed in slideshow mode by clicking on them.

 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.
















I think he was talking on the "phone" here ;)





























No comments: