Thursday, May 16, 2013

Leslie and Ali Hilton Head Island Wedding Peek {Lisa Rappa Photography | Atlanta Photographer}





    It was an honor to photograph Leslie and Ali's Hilton Head wedding and it's been a privilege to get to know this couple this year.  They truly are a wonderful example of true love and the importance of being each other's strength and comfort. 
       
     You have an amazing spirit Leslie and were a stunning bride. I wish you both so much happiness and joy together...you deserve it!  Thank you both again for choosing me to capture your day. I had so much fun doing it! (I hope you enjoy your peek. I'll be emailing you soon so you can view all of your pictures in full size. )

Side note- it's offcial. I am hooked on beach weddings. So bring 'em on! ;) What a treat it was to get to shoot this one and although I did not have a 2nd shooter, I couldn't have done it without my fabulous assistant and bff Gini Quat.  Thank you Gini! 


 ******Clients (or those pictured), if you would like a watermarked image for use on Facebook, please email me and I will send you one. 
*****Do NOT copy them from this blog as the quality will not be the same and all images are copyright property of Lisa Rappa Photography.

























No comments: